Saturday 30 March 2013

Trivedi

        
     It was unfortunate that I was dragged into such a controversy when I had done nothing wrong. I am thankful to Rajasthan Royals who trusted me and allowed me to continue with them. This incident has made me more watchful. My focus would be on cricket and nothing else. But it is true that such incidents create pressure on you," said Trivedi, who has been with Rajasthan Royals since first edition of the IPL..He speaks with everyone and makes all feel that each player was equally important for team. Skipper Rahul Dravid is instrumental in team bonding. He has split us into groups and backs each one of us. He understands our backgrounds and motivates us," he said.Confident of a good showing in the tournament, Trivedi said they have a well-knit unit.He is so committed that he bats for two hours or more for a T20 game which lasts only for three hours," said Yagnik.We have been preparing well. Off late I was shouldered with the responsibility of keeping up the pressure in the middle overs. The death overs were a little bit of problem but we have worked upon it. We have quality bowling in a fit S Sreesanth, Phil Edwards, Shaun Tait and Faullkner. We all gel very well. I had a good domestic season and that would help me in the IPL-6, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment