Friday 29 March 2013

Dhoni harasses

         
     MS Dhoni has adopted a combative approach to dealing with the press, often responding to questions with barbed, condescending ripostes.It doesn't end there," said one senior editor. In the morning when I come out of my house, I sometimes see him waiting for me, calling me names. He's become this insufferable bully." The editor said he was considering getting personal security and having his number changed, as he was tired of the calls at midnight. "I'd recognise the sound of that heavy breathing anywhere" he said.  But he isn't stopping there. According to sources, Dhoni has taken to following members of the press home on his motorbike, heckling them all the way about how you were wrong and I was right, and pausing only to thumb his nose at them while breaking into a particularly childish rendition of "nanny nanny boo boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment