Sunday 31 March 2013

Ashok Menaria

           
I am ready to bat anywhere according to demands of situation. I often get out caught because I hit in air but I try my best to fill in the role given to me," Menaria said.Conceding that he has failed to live upto the expectations, Menaria said the requirements of the team have compelled him bat at different positions.Yes we had some good matches recently but all that is past now. I am looking for a good IPL. I tend to keep it tight. It will depend on the strategy whether I open the attack or not.The 22-year-old left-handed batsman said he was looking forward to do a lot of bowling in the cash-rich Twenty20 league starting on April 3.Regarding Rajasthan Royals' first match on home ground against defending champions Kolkata Knight Riders, Menaria felt that there would be no pressure on his side.I had a good season in domestic cricket where I batted and bowled well. I am looking for more opportunities to bowl in IPL-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment