Saturday 6 April 2013

Laxman enjoying

      
  Laxman retired from the international game in 2012, with 134 Tests and 86 ODIs to his name. He played for the Deccan Chargers, who since became the Sunrisers ahead of this season, and he is glad to be involved with the side as a coach."I think it is a great opportunity for me to give back something to the game and also to a team I was passionate about, especially to the cricket crazy crowd of Hyderabad. Laxman told PTI: I am experiencing various things. It is great to be contributing back to the game. Because, cricket gave me everything. With the wealth of experience I have got, I want to share with the concerned people.I am looking forward to work with Srikkanth who is the co-mentor. We are lucky to have some amazing people like Tom Moody and Waqar Younis. I think it is a great opportunity for me to share my thoughts and help in the development of some of the youngsters.Through mentoring, it is sharing my experience with the players. Through commentary, it is sharing with the viewers. It is a great way of giving back something to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment