Thursday 4 April 2013

Kabir Ali

           
At the age of 32, the ex-Worcestershire man is expected to lead an experienced pace attack along with captain Glen Chapple, who is seven years his senior.You can never been 100% sure about this game because there's something new coming up every other day. I'm quite experienced but I've still got a lot to learn.I've always looked up to him and if I learn anything from him I'll be a very happy man.Kabir continued: We have quite a young squad but I'm ready to learn the game myself from the likes of him [Chapple].Hampshire will be a strong side, he added. "There will be quite a few, but on the day we're better than anyone. Hopefully we'll on the right end of the results this year.It's a game which is getting quicker and faster. It's developing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment